Empowering government to do more with less
You’re at the right place to learn more about the Texas.gov program and all the amazing ways that we can help Texas government go digital.
About the Program
The Texas.gov program is a public/private partnership between the Department of Information Resources and Texas NIC.
Together, we work with government to streamline business processes, create cost savings, and operate more efficiently by putting services online.
And we operate Texas.gov – the official website of Texas – which offers easy access to government information and 1,000+ simple, secure online services.
Getting started with the Texas.gov program is easy!
If you’ve selected one of our Products, it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1. Sign a Customer Agreement
- 2. Complete basic Onboarding forms
- 3. Schedule a go-live date
If you need something custom, we’ll start with the Customer Agreement and then work closely with you to develop the solution.
The award-winning team at Texas NIC is ready to be your full-service digital government partner. We offer…
Custom, COTS, Products. We build and deliver a complete suite of solutions that will suit your unique needs.
Our payment engine is world-class. It’s secure, PCI Level-1 compliant, USAS-certified, and offers complete transaction management.
TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS
Let us handle that. We’ll manage the infrastructure, hosting, networking, QA, and security for all your services.
NOTE: View Texas.gov Application Support for information about browser compatibility, web service and batch/real-time services, and security requirements.
Quicker than 911. Email, phone, live chat … our customer support team provides second-to-none 24/7/365 assistance.
Users are always first. Our services feature plain language, 100% accessibility, and mobile-friendly responsive design.
MARKETING & PROMOTION
Our savvy experts love to help. Let’s raise awareness and drive online adoption for your Texas.gov services.
Leverage a single vendor and payment platform for all of your enterprise transaction processing needs.
Our ready-made products are secure, PCI-compliant, and easy to implement. We’ve got the perfect way for you to quickly automate payments for…
Online Payment Solution
Offer your customers the convenience of easy, secure online payments.
Accept in-person and over-the-phone credit card payments at your office.
For more information about our products and services or to schedule a demo, please contact us @ TexasBD@egov.com
Success StoriesCheck out some of the ways we’re delivering amazing digital government solutions for 250+ government partners every day.
Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Reinstatement
Texas Department of State Health Services Online Vital Records Application (OVRA)
Texas Board of Nursing Nurse License Renewal
Health and Human Services Commission Online Overpayment System
University of Texas Health Science Center-Houston UT Health Bursar Payments
Texas Department of Insurance Amusement Ride Sticker Payment
– Online Overpayment System user
These local governments use TxPay Counter to securely process credit card payments at their offices.
Texas Education Agency Standard Certificate Renewals & more
Texas Department of Agriculture Pest Control Technician License Renewals
Texas Board of Law Examiners Online Fee Payments
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Electrician License Renewals & more
Texas Parks and Wildlife Hunt and Fishing Licenses & more
Texas Workforce Commission & Texas Veterans Commission Texas Wide Open for Veterans
We love to share! Access free information about government technology topics that are important to you.
Products & Solutions
- [DATASHEET] Texas.gov Solutions: Commissary Shopping Cart [Download PDF Reader]
- [DEMO] Fee Pay (Online Payments)
- [DEMO] NIC Park (Online Reservations)
- [VIDEO] Mobile Strategy: Native App vs Responsive Design
- [CASE STUDY] The New and Responsive Texas.gov [Download PDF Reader]
- [INTERVIEW] A More Responsive Texas.gov
- [VIDEO] PCI Compliance: Are Your Online Services Secure?
- [SLIDES] Securing Government Payments [Download PDF Reader]
- [CASE STUDY] Everything You Need to Know About PCI Compliance in Govt [Download PDF Reader]
- [VIDEO] Matrix Redux: A New Risk Management Tool
- [DATASHEET] Texas.gov Services: Security [Download PDF Reader]
Development & Design
- [VIDEO] Building Secure Apps with Grails and Spring Security Framework
- [VIDEO] Overcoming Productivity Challenges for Software Delivery Teams
- [VIDEO] Usability, Accessibility, and Some Fine Points In Between
- [VIDEO] Hackathons: Embracing Collaboration, Innovation, … to Achieve Results
- [SLIDES] Using Hackathons to Work Towards a Common Goal
- [VIDEO] Web Analytics: The Basics
- [VIDEO] Social Media Strategies for Local Government
- [DATASHEET] Texas.gov Services: Marketing [Download PDF Reader]
- [VIDEO] Web Analytics: The Basics
- [VIDEO] 2015 Texas.gov Tour
- [REPORT] 2013 Texas NICUSA Annual Report [Download PDF Reader]
- [eBOOK] O’Reilly: DevOps in Practice [Download PDF Reader]
Come say hello! This is where we’ll be…
There are no upcoming events.